Remote Power Inc. is committed to helping our clients achieve their renewable energy goals. Our staff has over 30 years of combined solar, wind, electrical, and mechanical design, installation, and servicing experience. We are committed to providing effective, efficient solutions to challenges large or small.
Our company was founded by Greg Egan in 1999 and was incorporated as Remote Power Inc. in 2004. Greg started out servicing refrigeration and electrical equipment in Fairbanks in 1979. Since then he has designed, installed and serviced a multitude of renewable energy systems and equipment throughout Alaska.
Current Training and Certifications:
- NABCEP Certified PV Installer
- Outback Certified Field Technician
- Licensed Journeyman Electrician (AK # 00106064)
- Campbell Scientific CR1000/Loggernet Training
- SMA PV Technical Training
- SMA Sunny Island Inverter Training
- Solar Energy International (SEI) Advanced PV Training
- SEI Solar Hot Water Training
- Midwest Renewable Energy Assn. Wind System Installation Training
- Northern Lights Generator Training